We collect information when you register on our site, when you log in to your account, make a purchase, enter a contest, and/or when you log out. Information collected includes your name, e-mail address, phone number, and/or credit card information.
In addition, we automatically receive and record information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, software and hardware, and the page you request.
2. Use of information
Any information we collect from you may be used to:
- Personalize your experience and meet your individual needs;
- Provide personalized advertising content;
- Improve our website;
- Improve customer service and your care needs;
- Contact you by e-mail;
- Administer a contest, promotion or survey.
3. E-commerce confidentiality
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. Your personal information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason, without your consent, other than as necessary to fulfill a request and/or transaction, such as shipping an order.
4. Disclosure to third parties
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Web site or conducting our business, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Non-private information, however, may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
5. Protecting your information
We implement a variety of security measures to preserve the safety of your personal information. We use state-of-the-art encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online. We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) have access to personally identifiable information. Computers and servers used to store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use the e-mail address you provide to send you information and updates relating to your order, occasional company news, information about related products, etc. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe and no longer receive e-mails, detailed unsubscribe instructions are included at the bottom of each e-mail.
8. View your data.
You can consult and export the data we collect, as well as all your orders/invoices, in the "My account: my personal data" section.
9. Right to be forgotten
Article 17 of the RGPD authorizes users of our site to make a request via the contact form to delete their personal data. Such a request implies the closure of the customer account and it will no longer be possible for you to order on our site.
1. The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the data controller the erasure, as soon as possible, of personal data concerning him or her, and the data controller shall be obliged to erase such personal data as soon as possible, where one of the following grounds applies:
a) the personal data is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
b) the data subject withdraws the consent on which the processing is based, in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) or Article 9(2)(a), and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
c) the data subject objects to the processing under Article 21(1) and there are no compelling legitimate grounds for the processing, or the data subject objects to the processing under Article 21(2);
d) personal data have been processed unlawfully;
e) personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation laid down by Union law or by the law of the Member State to which the controller is subject;
f) the personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services as referred to in Article 8(1).
2. Where the controller has made personal data public and is required to erase them pursuant to paragraph 1, the controller shall, taking into account available technology and implementation costs, take reasonable steps, including technical steps, to inform controllers processing such personal data that the data subject has requested the erasure by such controllers of any link to such personal data, or any copy or reproduction thereof.
3. Paragraphs 1 and 2 shall not apply insofar as such processing is necessary:
a) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information ;
b) to comply with a legal obligation which requires processing under Union law or the law of the Member State to which the controller is subject, or to carry out a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
c) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health, in accordance with Article 9(2)(h) and (i) and Article 9(3) ;
d) for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1), insofar as the right referred to in paragraph 1 is likely to render impossible or seriously compromise the achievement of the purposes of such processing; or
e) for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.